Maybelline: 24 HR Color Tattoo

. .
Maybelline's 24 HR Color Tattoo was a hype when it first came out and I've had one in the shade "Eternal Gold" for a while now - while I don't use it every day it fits nicely into my collection of make-up.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR 05 Eternal Gold
"Eternal Gold"
Not only is the Color Tattoo rich in pigment, but it can be used as both an eye shadow and a primer. I can use a tiny amount and just add some sparkle to my eyes, or pack it on for a more powerful effect. If used underneath a powder eye shadow it gives it a bit of sparkle (it can also be muted by using more powder product)..

My Eternal Gold is really long lasting and there hasn't been a situation where I've had to wear it for 24 hours, so I don't want to make a statement saying that it will last that long - but this easily lasts me throughout my activities whatever they may be (although, to be fair I've never gone jogging with it).



The Color Tattoo is close to a must-have, especially for the person with a sparse amount of make-up - with a more subtle shade (like "Tough as Taupe" or "Bad to the Bronze") can be used as an everyday eye shadow.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment