IsaDora: Jelly Kiss

. .
I'm sorry for my absence (education is calling my name), so hopefully this review of a lipstick will settle at least part of the debt.
 -
IsaDora is probably one of the Top Budget Brands in my opinion, because they usually deliver when it comes to pigmentation and I know the image of this Jelly Kiss-lipstick in "72 Pink Crystal" is close to terrifying - but it really isn't pigmented.

"Why would you want an unpigmented lipstick?!" you might ask and my answer is that it should me a must for everyone with a collection of make-up - this lipstick is very, very sheer and you can't really build it up (hint: jelly) except for with a very light touch of colour, this makes it ideal for when you have dry lips!

All in all this is a really handy lipstick, and I do prefer it to a regular chapstick in case I'm moisturising my lips on top of another colour. It's perfect for when I have a bold, but drying, lipstick - I can slap this on top of the colour for extra moisture (though I only use it on a lipstick with a similar colour just in case).



A very handy thing to have in your arsenal.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment