Curiosity Killed The Cat #2

. .
I hate looking at all things pretty and having to keep myself from unleashing my powers of doom upon the beauty industry - but nevertheless, here's a little something, something about what I'm up for right now:
Viva La Diva: Metal Eyeshadows
I've put myself on an eye shadow ban because:

  •  I don't use it enough to justify my need
  •  I already have an 88 palette at home

That being said, VLD has great payoff on their products especially for the price - the 8 x 4 (that's 32 for those of you who suck at math) palette retails for less than £15.

Sleek: Blush by 3 in Pumpkin
I don't own a lot of blushes (to be more specific I own one and it's a liquid which I can't really be arsed with on a normal day). I'm currently loving deep colours and orange tones, so this is definitely on my want-list.

Oskia: Micro Exfoliating Balm
If it weren't for the hefty price tag this would already be in my possession - the last time I was in London I went by Fenwick and picked up the Renaissance Gel which is (and smells) amazing - it's so soft on the skin and I can't help but think that this product would have some sort of magical skill.

Sleek: i-Divine in Acid
Just look at that pan - I crave highly pigmented eye shadows and I really want strong yellow and green colours in my collection - the other colours just happen to be wonderful additions (look at that bubble gum-pink shadow!).



I'm holding on to my wallet until I come to London.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment