L'Oréal Paris: Double Extension

. .
I'm not an avid user of mascara - because it's not necessarily great on the lashes I feel better without it, but whenever I want an extremer or harsher look I'll coat my lashes. Here's my thoughts on the Double Extension in "Carbon Black".
This mascara from L'Oréal is double ended - inside the white tube is a kind of conditioner for the lashes, in the black tube is the regular mascara. The mascara claims to give up to 60 % more length as well as act as a moisturiser - all without clumping.

Right off the bat I have to say that there is no way I can get 60 % more length from this mascara, when curled my eyelashes roughly touch the base of my eyebrow, adding even half of that length would be interesting to say the least.

I would definitely not call this mascara clump-free, when combined with the Ceramide the lashes stick together like glue, but when just using one of them they work fine - it's the combination of the two formulas as well as the brush that makes the lashes stick together. The brush is rather clumsy and closely packed with fibres that don't really capture every lash.



All in all I am less than impressed by this mascara.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment