Trippin' in London

. .
I recently came back from ol' London where I've been for the past eight days (Sunday to Sunday) and spent my time cuddling with adorable children and passing out kisses, ergo I didn't do a lot of shopping (which I didn't really plan for anyway). So if we jump right over the joint ache and the (possible) food poisoning we can get into the short list of good stuff.

Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream

My moisturiser has basically run out, so I had to run to Boots to get something yummy for my face and while I usually prefer a 24 hour moisturiser so I don't have to cram my bathroom I really do like this Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream as it's very light. Unfortunately, the moisturiser I was using was too heavy during the day so it was a good thing I switched.
miracle complexion sponge

I've been really interested in this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and as it isn't ridiculously expensive I bought it to try it out. I have yet to do so but I have gently tried it over my face - it was nice.
One Heck of a Blot™

The third thing I got is the one that I had a battle with: I wanted it, then I didn't, but augh! It's too late and I want it! So I managed to get it at the airport. Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot has been at the back of my mind for a while since Miss Estée loves it.
Michael Kors GLAM Jasmine Eau de Parfum

Michael Kors' GLAM Jasmine perfume was purchased at Heathrow where I saved a whopping (roughly) £20 since I didn't buy it at home. My mum loves it :)



Oh, London.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment