Haircare Experiment: Currently loving

. .
I'm terribly sorry for the horrific activity, but I've been preoccupied with work, nice weather, packing up my room, and preparing for the five-day-trip that I am taking today! So as an I'm-very-sorry-update I thought I'd make a quick blog post before I leave and it's about what I'm currently loving.
##
The shampoo and conditioner from The Body Shop (Rainforest Moisture) is free of sulphates, parabens and silicones and make my hair feel nice. The shampoo lathers (which I like, because then I can see/feel where I've gone over with it) and a little conditioner is enough - I'm hoping that it'll have a long term effect!

In the UK they're available from about £2 (you lucky bastards).



Let's keep praying to/for my head of hair.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment