Bliss: Triple Oxygen Starter Kit

. .
Bliss is a modern brand with a lot of fresh looking products that I've wanted to try for the longest of times, but because of the price tag that is a little bit up there I've been waiting for a good sale to try it and so when I finally saw the starter kit at a really low price I bought it. It's been a while since this little kit ran out, but I remember thinking the entire time that I really want to review it and here it finally is:
Bliss  Triple Oxygen Starter Set
Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam
Says to remove makeup and impurities, hydrate and refresh and to be honest I would be wholly surprised if a cleanser didn't leave me feeling cleansed, it has a nice and fluffy texture but it can feel as if the entire product has "disappeared" at times. All over a good cleanser.

Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Triple Mask
Promises to deliver glow-giving oxygen to skin, but I don't really know if I look especially glowy after having used it - however, it feels nice on the skin and I feel refreshed afterwards and I do tend to use it when I feel a bit dull.

Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel
Claims to deflate puff and blur fine lines with soft focus powders, I'm still using this because a little goes a long way. I don't have any issues with my eye area but it feels nice and refreshing to put this on around there, especially when I had a little episode of dryness.

Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream
This promises to leave the skin dewy and help promote collagen synthesis, but I kind of feel as if this has a way too runny texture to give any moisture to the skin, I would definitely not use this during the winter but rather during the summer when I don't need that much extra fat to the skin.



The eye gel and the mask could be worth it.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment