H&M: Volume Mascara

. .
During the summer I made an effort to use mascara more (it's probably my least used make-up product), so I started going through all of the ones I had at home.


Anyone who's into make-up has probably moved about in H&M's sections; they have a fairly broad range of make-up, and they're cheap. I got this particular mascara for Christmas in a set with a jumbo eye pencil in sparkling black (I mainly wanted the pencil, but this was a fun addition), and I didn't really have any high hopes for this mascara. After having tried it out for quite a while I can firmly say the following:
  • The formula is alright.
  • There's no vavavoom effect.
  • It looks natural.
  • The brush is too big.
For anyone just starting out with make-up, this could be a fun option. I already have a fair amount of lashes, and this adds a bit of thickness to the lashes, but so does every other mascara (and seriously, if you're using a mascara that isn't giving you thickness or length then you should throw it out immediately).



But have you seen the new product packaging, tho'?

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment