Superdrug: Tea Tree Peppermint Wipes

. .
For all the lazy people, wipes is one of the best things invented for make-up removal.
Superdrug Tea Tree Peppermint Wipes 30
Available at Superdrug - £2.99
Facial Cleansing Wipes, effectively eliminate impurities and remove make-up for a refreshed, clearer-looking complexion.
I was in need of facial wipes the last time I was in England (May) and felt that I might as well go into my beloved Superdrug to find an interesting alternative that isn't available here (like their own brand) - the price wasn't terrible either. I didn't really have any expectations other than that it should remove make-up (like the cheapest of the cheapest does), and I wasn't very disappointed; however(!!), these wipes are so jammed with tea tree and peppermint it actually hurts to wipe the skin. Don't even think about getting it close to the eyes, because it burns.

Cleansed over non-burning skin?

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment