Marc Anthony: Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner

. .
Since I'm always on the hunt for good haircare products (don't touch my haaair), I find myself frequently trying to switch out the ones I use whenever I get through them since I haven't really found a holy grail product.
Roughly £11
Cleanse your way to stronger, shinier, healthier looking hair with this Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo by Marc Anthony.
Nourish, strengthen and infuse moisture into your hair with Oil Of Morocco Argan Oil Conditioner by Marc Anthony.
I got this as a Christmas gift after having seen it around the shops. I'm really into haircare that will moisturise since I have curly (synonymous with dry in my experience) hair. The product says that your hair will be stronger, shinier, healthier, nourished, and moisture infused after using it, but I honestly find it to be a little bit of a let-down.

Since it's argan I sort of expected it to have a sweeter scent, but it's actually kind of chemically and soapy. The shampoo is a bit too harsh (and doesn't lather properly), and the conditioner isn't moisturising enough.

There are cheaper options that work far better.



Where's my glass slipper?

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment